The application for instrumentalists are now open !
You are a baroque instrumentalist born after 1 january 1980 :
The Academy gives you the opportunity to complete your training as an orchestral player or section leader through working with renowned specialist Maestro Hervé Niquet and a team of specialists. You will have a unique chance to work on French early 18th baroque music and especially Rameau's les Indes Galantes.
Performers required :
31 instrumentalists on baroque instruments (pitch = 415Hz)
4 violins I, 4 violins II, 3 altos, 3 cellos, 1 Double-Bass, 4 flutes (playing Piccolo), 4 oboes, 4 bassoon, 1 trumpet, 1 timpani, 2 harpsichord
Open to instrumentalists born after 1 january 1980.
- Application deadline on 15 december 2009
- Auditions :
Basel : January 19th, 2010
Paris : February 1st, 2010
Barcelona : February 15th, 2010 (To be confirm)
Amsterdam : February 17th, 2010
Lyon : February 18th, 2010
- Preparatory course (unpaid) : 13 - 21 september 2010
- Rehearsals (paid) : 21-23 september 2010
- Application Tour (paid) : 24 september - 13 october 2010
- Possible Reprise : 24 march - 10 april 2011