Martin Gester, direction musicale & pédagogique
Carlos Harmuch, Mise en espace
Following a Europe-wide audition process and initial rehearsals between April and July 2009, you will take part in a tour of summer festivals in France and the rest of Europe, as part of a compagny of forty instrumentalists and singers.
Guided by a team of specialists led by Martin Gester, this is a unique chance for you to work and perform on period instruments in a concert performance comprising a selection of overtures, arias and ensemble pieces from Mozart's greatest operas : Don Giovanni, Le nozze di Figaro, Cosi fan tutte, The Magic Flute and Die Entführung aus dem Serail.
SINGERS / How to become a soloist with orchestra under the artistic supervision of grunts Hans Peter Blochwitz, Francesco Pedrini, Carlos Harmuch and Martin Gester.
- Mozart roles (interpretation, dramaturgy,...)
- Solo singing in ensembles (duos, trios, quintettes,...)
- Staging and body-language
- Stylistic differencies between the Italian and German Mozart styles
- Career advise
INSTRUMENTALISTS / Further studies in ensemble playing, section leaders, soloists under the artistic supervision of grunts Anna Starr, Gilone Gaubert, Marc Duvernois et Martin Gester.
- Mozart performance practice on Early instruments
- Stylistic differencies between the Italian and German Mozart
- Balance and subtlety in accompaniment